Tuesday, January 22, 2013

cnn in to stop for rest

Open mouth inquiry:"Xian and, say quickly, is my mother what's the matter?"
Jian Yong releases my hand and answers a way:"In former days you once made Su's uncle Zhang Liang Wei take words and said this year under the beginning beginning snow empress return to country, front the beginning of day snow for a while, your mother all night station in the hospital, say'I son summons, beginning snow he goes home all of a sudden, my son will come back, I want to wait he to come back'.She consequently was subjected to cold, the disease lay in the bed at present, etc. you to go home."
I am a burst of touched, immediately press:"Take me home quickly."
Being ex- to go is several hundred, Jian Yong points at a big hospital to say:"That is the virtuous Xuan house, the Xuan is virtuous to walk behind soon, the Zhuo county makes male Sun Zan cover to have a big hospital for you, lately, Su's uncle Zhang Liang Wei again buy next the ground of neighborhood in your house is just preparing to turn over to set up a new hospital.You see, if isn't that I lead the way, you necessarily can't recognize house in your house."
See to Jian Yong see me, have already excitedly done not know what good, I just at secretly of appreciate his Xu Dao.
The tube rather harsh voice Xun scolds:"Lord Mr. since have already returned to country, the ethical relations is soon and soon big, should see a mother, you are this man, at this Gua Zao what."
Jian Yong immediately turns round, the Nu asks:"Are you who?"
The tube rather and toweringly says:"The North Sea takes care of rather".
Jian Yong smells listen to his name and immediately salute:"The boy is stupid, don't know big wise arrive this.Sincerely teach, but listen to a life but ……"
I estimate that connecting down Jian Yong's affirmation has to illustrate him that surging never-failing admiration.I immediately jilted public, goes toward a lord to walk in the bedroom.
My mood is nervous while coming in, threshold Ban I for a while, once I carelessly fall down on the ground and arouse one of Ya wreath inside the house surprised shout, murky lie on the bed of the old woman person immediately and difficultly opened a double eye and sent out a small call sign:"Big ear son, you came back".
I immediately the knee go before the bed, the innumerable words surges forward at heart, but doesn't know into openings.The mood of a burst of Ru Mu goes back and forth in my chest, I seem to really return to a mother, thousand sorts injustice, 10000 kinds hard collect tip of nose together, I cannot help but weeping over.
That raising of women difficulties hand puts it on my head and peeps out a smile on the face and seem to mean to say point what, in a short instant, that smiling face solidifies forever.
She went to ……
My Chi is stupid to foolishly kneel to sit before bed, in the heart like tore the ache of liver crack lung sort, that kind of ache thorough marrow, go deep into mine**medium, can not face, and then can not evade.
Is vacant medium, luckily Jian Yong farm land tube rather of help, I finish doing funeral service, at Liu have of ancestral grave before, I am silent top the joss-stick say the prayers:"Liu Bei forbears at up, I had joss-stick to come for Liu today.Although Liu Bei die,is loyalty righteousness but die, die it.Today I although pretending to be Liu Bei,just wanting to complete Liu fully don't unexpectedly of business, is big fellow again cheerful make great effort to, also for magnificent Liu Shi's forbears, hope Liu Bei's forbears not strange."
After a month, I resume to come over from the sorrow, beginning and tube rather wait person to prepare and plan to spend the New Year, lately lose don't exert, our not good Gao Diao New Year's Day, put a few tables just in the courtyard of oneself, 100 privates and soldiers had New Year's Eve dinner together with us.At the moment, I just think of, I haven't come yet and settle down a private soldier.Inquire under, just know, luckily Jian Yong help and settle them all the farmer in the neighborhood inside.
At the right moment can visit surrounding neighbors at the moment that at such a New Year arrives, acquaint with environment.I wait tube rather the farm land call top to take care of Hai after resting, under the keeping company with of attendant, ascend a with gratitude for several days of the neighbors of care.
After waiting we to finish visiting all neighbors, it is dawn.In the first sun rays in the morning, chicken call this that fall, the chimney smoke gradually rises, the earth imitates a Buddha to wake up similar, steam Teng to hit the ground to annoy, flutter tree trunk.
Another time came in spring.This time is a what kind of spring?
Return to in home soon, Jian Yong comes to make New Year's visit, I sit on the hall with him Be chewing the fat and waiting for a tube the farm land rather get up, at this time, unauthorized biography in the door come a burst of clamor, take care of Hai to come into the door to report:"Lord Mr., Liu Hun intertribal quick Ma Jia Bian for lord Mr. delivered New Year's gift, cloud city each adult is also each to have New Year's gift with up, they now just outside the door, lord Mr. now see them still etc. meet."
I gladly answer:"Cold dew jelly, they all the way rush through come definitely and very hard, seldom they are this good intentions, make them come in to stop for rest quickly."

Section 2 New Year wedding present
Rushed toward from the door sew along with a burst of bise, Liu Hun that small body appeared outside the door, he is respectfullly polite to respectfully come in to salute:"Adopted father, I made New Year's visited for you to come."
I immediately excited hello he, "rare you have this intention, I move.Rush through all the way, pain, come, arrive stove the side sit down, warm."
Liu Hun again salutes to say:"The kid can have today, whole Kuis father, rush through to make New Year's visit to the father today, just exert one dessert idea, can change to the father's smiling face, I satisfied."
I order and again receive him to sit down.
After sitting idly, Liu Hun looks back to receive an intertribal person to come in and presents a gift."Adopted father", he says:"You walk behind soon, we at very northern ground of hunted to take a few white foxes, the Gao uncle uses the Mi method that you leave, Rou system fox skin.I pick up to choose among them best of several, stitched this fox fur coat for adopted father, hoping the father can like."
White fox?, Is a blue Siberia fox.I gladly picked up fox fur coat to watch, indeed as expected is it, the furriery is light soft, long long white fox hair, tiny deeply wear a blue on the hair top of tree.Far seeing is a white fox, near see, the hair of white is blue,cnn.Lightly on blowing furriery,Facebook, the hair slightly and immediately formed the small whirlpool of a circular.
"Indeed as expected good skin", I great way:"You see next time the fox like this should think a way to catch it, so we can sell furriery with a great deal of farming white fox from now on."
Liu Hun says very surprisedly:"Fox can also farming, does it want to eat animal how to do?"
I order and say:"How to can not keep, as long as we make its each one packing into the different wire cage respectively, can feed, breed season each cage pack a rightness of male mother, let they mate, so, we will want a great deal of skin supply, need not again so hard hunt to kill it.With farming experience of your tribe, completely can with this but abundance.Still have, this live women and children and then can do,google, the man can with concentration fight and obtain grass field and eminent contribution."
Liu Hun immediately sits not live, "spring day just come, fair hunt to take fox, I immediately notify tribe, let them all together start out and catch to hunt fox."
I put a hand lived him, "not hasty, you the far way once had a meal since then again walk, let the subordinate return to report letter first, you play here for several days."
Liu Hun re- sits down:"Too like, that I and tube the uncles play several more day."
Being alas is really a kid, I shake head to sigh.
"Come, this is your uncle Jian Yong Jian, I walk behind luckily he care family, first once thanked him for the father."I was Jian Yong to introduce Liu Hun.
At this time, clamoring of outside in the door waked up with a start farm land to take care of rather and waited they to walk into a living room and saw Liu Hun, after both parties are a burst of to tediously salute, Liu Hun suddenly thinks of what:"Adopted father, I to forgot the cloud city delivers of my a short while, such as, letter and gift, and your etc., I receive them to come in."
Different meeting, Liu Hun takes a person to come in and present ascend three gift boxes.Tube rather, the farm lands all have, I open a letter view to look while multiplying by them to unwrap a gift.
Related us in the heart the circumstance of cloud city to conveniently lift the plan after beginning of spring since departure.Looking at to mention in the letter acquaints with of person, in my heart a burst of sweet.
Raise head, I say to Jian Yong:"Xian and, ashamed, the late lament comes to visit me to temporarily rude in behavior, Jian Man."
Liu Hun immediately and lovely dedicates a fox neckpiece and says:"Face a line in a hurry, cannot compare with to have the best gift, express appreciation the care of the uncle to the father family with this."
Jian Yong ashamedly answers a way:"Thus heavy gift, be subjected to it have Kui."
My smile's saying:"Kid one intention, don't Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment