Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn an to go home to han

Loose your home help for move, promising at the Xun 彧 .I am happy ah, finally exceeded square one.Connect down, my taking advantage o Xun 彧 is going to the Luo sun see the opportunity that the Cao holds and persuade Zhuge Liang meets to the Luo sun studies hall and beard Zhao, Zhuge Liang wanted to think and noded to agree, and say, he also think to see with beard bore clearly, after all is everyone, with department Ma Hui together the person of .His performance makes me excited and makes me excited more, I progressively preparation rise he go to the affair of studies hall, I want to strike while iron is hot as a Yun son and fight for him to completely come over.Thus, his practical ability can develop, I also need not true return concealed pastoral.Waited to unify national territory, I could retire after having made one's mark and was the woman of his backstage.
I excitedly prepare the whole, elder brother Yun all of me throw there to Qin Yong, see all don't see him.It isn't that I am cruel, but elder brother Yun is cruel.I don't make him see Liu Bei, he ignores I, alas, the brother and sister meet to only have silent, again silent.That day, I run to see him, he dazes in the garden, I say that Zhuge Liang wants Luo sun, let him also go together with Zhuge Liang, go to home and elder brother's wife kid and together live.Elder brother Yun lightly says that Liu has in all, don't think that he leaves here, unless I wait Liu fully person to release.This how may?I say of thirsty, till the last, elder brother Yun starts and then returns to house inside, and close me at the door is outside.I am getting more helpless, have to Yang Yang but go.
After the wagon that follows with eyes Xun 彧 leaves to allow all city gate, I ran to go home to hand over to need Qin Yong Ji's, the sky beat a horse to run up officer's way of Luo sun after being black.I compare Xun 彧 they have already been Luo sun for several days, Jiang snow has already been sent by me back and get ready the whole affairs that I disguise together with elder sister.
To the back of the Luo sun, the Xun 彧 settles Zhuge Liang at his your home, although have never taken Zhuge Liang sees the Cao hold, but took him to see many people, and from match fatty rushed through to come back Xu Shu who holds to make collective report toward the Cao to also see Zhuge Liang.Zhuge Liang but don't become friends with other people on one's own initiative, in addition to saw once from the benefit state come of emissary Zhang Song,google, he doesn't have mansion door that active leads Xun 彧 .Like this treated after several days, under the arrangement of Xun 彧 , he went to studies hall, and the beard Zhao treated for livelong two days, and fashionable in the beard Zhao there some kind of Caos hurtle of knowledge.Everything of my closely awake Zhuge Liang surmises his idea, can his performance is very normal, treating a none of the persons the Kang isn't vulgar, cloud the thin breeze is light of qualities at Luo sun brilliant scholar in, acquired the highest evaluation.I looking at his everything and listen to to his evaluation, is happy for him from the in the mind.If he really and now lets go of old-world everything, will soon get Cao to hold heavily to use.At that time, then I can completely trust, so as to didn't idea of having qualms of conscience.
Time passed by greater half for month, the Xun 彧 was completed Luo public affairs of the sun returned to allow all, Zhuge Liang didn't request leaving, and wanted to return to with Xun 彧 together and went together with them of, there is also Zhang Song, he is also going to allow to all pay a courtesy call on emperor.Piece loose eloquence best, I also know him this, for his behavior but is a despise of, the minister son of a seller, certainly can not get my to esteem highly.Therefore, at know when that the Cao holds to also evaluate to him isn't high I a smile but lead.As for the Cao holds to do like this whether upset Liu Zhang, I don't go and think more, after all Liu Zhang swears allegiance again, also can't the arch hand let a benefit state, force's getting into benefit state is the matter sooner or later.And the peace negotiations of benefit state however is to bring pressure, in order to hereafter can not fight but bend the person's soldier.
Get Xun 彧 , they return to quickly of news after,cnn, I sent old cow and Jiang snow to please Zhuge Liang to my to live ground at the time, small hospital in Shan-li that closes to studies hall.
When Zhuge Liang saw me, foolish just said with smile very in a short while:"How to is you."
My Jiao smiles 1:"Why to isn't me?Is your thinking my elder brother?"
Zhuge Liang ha ha say with smile:"Is really surprisingly you can come out.While passing the winter, you not is go to Shan-li?"
I am awkward and shy to lower the head:"You are here!Month younger sister Ying can not come over, I want to come to see you.Say again, the elder brother is also ……"
Zhuge Liang is tiny to smile, come forward to shoulder to shoulder go toward with me together to walk inside the hospital:"You naturally, I understand his idea.He makes you come to advise me, BE?"
I order:"BE.The bore is clear, the matter has already gone to this, do you still want not to open?The elder brother fools you are also against will, you forgive him, don't hate him good?You together, can definitely very quick give relief to from fall apart this nation, let these common people no longer get involved to go in the hardship."
Zhuge Liang slowly walks and takes a smile on the face, but the air in the eye didn't change, I could not tell what his facial expression is, in the heart difficult to expressly the discomfort gets up.Imitating the Buddha is to feel my discomfort, Zhuge Liang smiles to see toward me:"You need not worry, I have already wanted to understand a lot of matters.Son cloud works to differ with ordinary people, his just can at I on, that I only admire, where will hate him?Zi Yun once says, he and I were consistent on the ideal and the life target, I agree his parlance, so, I will make him satisfied.Certainly, my in the mind is a little bit uncomfortable, after all, be led by his beguilement and injury, you can not demand too much me to have a so big degree!Give me a little times, I will slowly get up."
Listen to his declare, my in the mind a burst of concussion, really want to express that Zhao Yun is to him such as.Luckily, how again excited, I haven't lost her headed and wanted to think, a pass way:"The bore clear elder brother's this time idea I understood, I thought that the elder brother also is getting more understand.Ha ha, we brother and sister's intention mutually, my feeling is his feeling.Thank you, the bore is clear, thanking you can forgive him."
"Ha ha, I have already forgiven him.Yun son, I am a men, the sense of pride has to be a little bit strong naturally and also only has in front of you, I just put come down.I tell you, I lower the head to beg son cloud, I really can not do it.In fact, I also listenned to his suggestion, is making great effort the orientation is new of life.You want him to stop worrying!"
If Zhuge Liang talks quietly, tone is fast and at will, in Zhao Yun's in front, he just let go of the man's self-respect, told an in the mind, this moves me and also let I easy come down:"The elder brother can hear you say like this, he can't definitely resemble Huang again to worry.Bore clear elder brother,Facebook, hear you and text if the Sir quickly returned to allow all, you generation I ask one toward elder brother dragon of son good, advise him more, good?"
Zhuge Liang sighed:"Yun son, I know your feelings for son dragon.Can, son cloud all cans not advises him, what way do I have again?Is contrary, my pouring is to want to advise son cloud, don't force son dragon, wait time to grow, uncle Huang was all right, he naturally can't be getting more stubborn again.To, also saw uncle Huang before I come, he now really at kind ground in the home, say is can practice moral culture to cultivate mental poise like this.Close general to also say, the Cao adult was quite good to him, waited through two years before, as long as the Cao adult treated kindly uncle Huang, he still would liked to come out to work for the imperial government."
The Cao holds to still be like to the pass feather similar esteemed highly before, pass feather to the Cao held of appreciate also just as since go toward, I believed Zhuge Liang's words.Fully put in the custody of the talented person that still can't relax, probably use to certainly can't pass, either to Liu certainly.Thought of here, I smiled:"True ability so, close general to come out to work, son elder brother dragon can also come out to work.Oh, this descending me can really trust."

The chapter 224 autumn idea is just thick(2)


The vision that Zhuge Liang dotes on throws to I:"The Yun son appreciates your care, bright can't forget your effort.Zi Yun says that if I would like to, return to plum flower together with you small reside to live as recluse, I show interest very much, true.Just, I feel that I can not also let go of the ideal in the heart, I want to order dint for this.So, Yun son, you also forgive me to follow you, good?"
If Zhuge Liang speaking is such, make my surge of emotion some rising, I twist a body to endure next gush the tears way of eye socket:"You are a man, and then have the ability and learning of full stomach, how can bury pastoral for me?The bore is clear, your ideal is to give relief to people, instauration world peace, the nation in nowadays, people Qi bitterness helpless, I can't for the sake of personal private but let the world lose your talented person like this.You stop worrying, I will follow you, will with all strength Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment